? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year..New Look...Oh and a new BABY!!!!

I thought it was about time I got my butt in gear and update this darn thing! Baby Madi will FINALLY be here soon!! I am sooo beyond exicited to have our happy family all home and complete. Have been snuggling up K extra in her last few days/weeks as an only child. She is exicited for little sister to come but once reality sets in and she TOTALLY understands what's going on I have a feeling she will be singing a different tune :) I have a whole bunch of pics to share of course!

0 comments: